To update the hh2 Sync Client configuration settings to sync job cost transactions for companies using the Procore +Sage 300 CRE® integration.
If your Procore company account is integrated with Sage 300 CRE®, you can import job cost transactions from Sage 300 CRE® and include them as direct costs in Procore budget line items. In addition to the lump-sum job-to-date cost values imported from Sage 300 CRE®, users on integrated companies can view specific transaction details (for example: date, invoice number, and other cost types—such as payroll and expense) around individual job cost transactions as direct costs in the project's Budget tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- The company's Procore Administrator should supply the steps below to the company's IT administrator for the hh2 tool.
- The person performing the steps will need to log into the Sage 300 CRE® server using an account with administrative privileges.
- Supported ERP Integrations:
- Enable the Direct Costs tool on the project that is integrated with Sage 300 CRE®. See Enable the Direct Costs Tool.
- Before enabling these features on your Procore company account, send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure that you have a confirmed configuration date with your Procore point of contact.
- Complete the steps below one (1) day prior to your setup call with your Procore point of contact.
- The sync process for the Cost Transactions Beta Program is NOT bidirectional. If you enable the Direct Costs tool on a project integrated with Sage 300 CRE®, you will NOT have the ability to sync any direct costs created in Procore back to Sage 300 CRE®.
- Log into your Sage 300 CRE® server using an account with administrative privileges.
- Launch your company's hh2 Synchronization Client.
- Click Connect.
- Browse to the Local Connections tab.
- Click Mappings.
- Click Advanced Mappings.
- Place a checkmark next to Invoice (AP) and Job (JC).
Important! Do NOT remove any previously selected checkmarks. Doing so could negatively impact your existing Sage 300 CRE® configuration settings.
- Click Transaction (JC) to highlight it. Then remove the checkmarks from the circles as follows:
- Commitment Change Order
- Credit Account
- Debit Account
- Click Save.
- Navigate to the Sync tab.
- Place a checkmark next to your connection as shown below.
- Click Settings.
- Select a Sync Type of Deep and the timeframe of The beginning of time.
- Click OK.
- Click the arrow to expand the options under your connection
- Click Deselect All
- Place a checkmark in Transaction (JC).
- Click Sync.
After the sync is complete, you can close the hh2 Synchronization Client and log off of the Sage 300 CRE® server.