To send a Procore sub job to the ERP Integrations tool to be accepted for export to Sage 300 CRE® by an accounting approver.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Under Project Settings, click Sub Jobs.
Important! Verify that the sub job names do NOT exceed the Sage 300 CRE® character limit. See What is the maximum character length for a Sub Job?
- Locate the desired sub job in the list. Then click View.
- Ensure that you have added the desired Sage 300 CRE® Standard Cost Codes to the Sub Job Cost Codes list. See Add Cost Codes to a Sub Job.
- Click Send to ERP.
Note: This action sends the sub job and its associated cost codes to the company's ERP Integrations tool so it can be reviewed prior to export by one of your company's designated accounting approvers. See What is the accounting approver role?
- Repeat this step for every sub job that you want to send to the ERP Integrations tool.