To resend a Sub Job to the ERP Integrations tool for accounting acceptance.
If you have a Sub Job in Procore that does NOT exist in Sage 300 CRE®, you can export it to Sage 300 CRE®. The first step in this process is to locate the Sub Job in the Project level Admin tool. Next, use the steps below to resend it to the ERP Integrations tool. An accounting approver can then review the Sub and accept or reject it. After it is accepted by the approver, the data is exported from Procore to Sage 300 CRE®.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- To learn more about Sub Jobs, see What's the difference between a job, a parent job, and a sub job?
- To view a list of Sage 300 CRE® sub jobs that have been synced with Procore, see View a List of Synced Sub Jobs.
- Navigate to the Project level Admin tool.
This reveals the Admin page.
- Under Project Settings, click Sub Jobs.
This reveals the Sub Jobs page.
- Locate the desired Sub Job in the list.
- If you want to change the name of a Sub Job, double-click the desired Sub Job in the list. Then type a new name over the existing one. See What is the maximum character length for a Sub Job?
- Then click View.
This opens the Sub Job in view mode.
- If the PCCO is in the 'Approved' status, click Resend to ERP.
Note: If this button is grayed out and unavailable, it is most likely because the PCCO has not been approved. Hover your mouse cursor over the tooltip for more information.
The system sends the PCCO to the Company level ERP Integrations tool and the icon at the top of the page changes to BLUE. See What do the ERP icons mean?