To refresh the cost code list at the Project level to match the cost code list that's defined at the Company level.
If you (or someone at your company) updates the ERP Standard Cost Code list in the Company level Admin tool, you can use the steps below refresh those changes to a project's cost code list.
Let's say your company's Procore account is configured to use the ERP Integrations tool with Sage 300 CRE. When you initially set up the ERP Integration, you and your Procore point of contact successfully synced the cost codes from your Sage 300 CRE system with the Sage 300 CRE Standard Cost Code list in Procore's Company level Admin tool. Since then, you've added your Company level Sage 300 CRE Standard Cost Code list in Procore to one or more Procore projects.
Now, your accounting team has recently added a new cost code to your 'Job' in Sage 300 CRE. After the new cost code in Sage 300 CRE is synced with the Sage 300 CRE Cost Code list in the Company level Admin tool, the next step is to refresh the list in the Admin tool to the list in your project's Admin tool. If you have multiple projects, you'll need to refresh each project's cost code list as described below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Admin tool
- The ERP Integrations tool must be enabled on your company's Procore account.
- The project must be configured to use the Sage 300 CRE Standard Cost Code list, see Configure Cost Code Preferences for Sage 300 CRE.
- After updating your cost code list in Sage 300 CRE, the system must complete a sync with the hh2 Cloud Service. See How often can I sync data between Sage 300 CRE and Procore?
- Supported Cost Code Delimiters:
- If your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool for Sage 300 CRE, Procore permits the following cost code delimiters from Sage 300 CRE: forward slash(/), dash (-), and period (.).
- Navigate to the Project level Admin tool.
This reveals the Admin page.
- Under Project Settings, click Cost Codes.
This opens the cost codes page.
- Click Refresh Cost Codes.
A GREEN banner appears to indicate that a refresh is in progress. When the banner disappears, the refresh is complete.