To re-import a Sage 300 CRE® budget into Procore.
If your company has previously imported a budget from Sage 300 CRE® into a Procore project, users will typically make budget modifications in Procore. Should someone make changes to the budget Sage 300 CRE®, it must be re-imported into Procore so that the data is synchronized between the two systems. To do this, use the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Standard' permission or higher on the ERP Integrations tool.
- The estimate must be posted in Sage 300 CRE® prior to performing the import.
- The Budget tool must be enabled on your Procore project. See Add and Remove Project Tools.
- The Sage 300 CRE® job must be added and synced with your Procore project. See Add a Sage 300 CRE® Job to Procore.
- The project's budget must be unlocked. See Unlock a Budget.
- Additional Information:
- If a Cost Code/Category combination exists on the job in Sage 300 CRE®, its cost estimate must be greater than zero (>$0) in order to create a budget line item in Procore.
- 'Any updates to the Original Estimate that are posted in Sage 300 CRE® will be moved to Procore when your Sage 300 CRE® budget is imported (or re-imported) into Procore.
- Navigate to the ERP Integrations tool.
This reveals the Sage 300 CRE® Integration page.
- Click the Budgets subtab.
This opens the Ready to Import page on the Budget tab.
- Under Filter Estimates By, click Synced.
This reveals a list of cost estimates from Sage 300 CRE® that have been successfully imported into Procore.
- Locate the desired cost estimate.
Note: Each line item shows the Sage 300 CRE® Job ID, Project Name, and Original Estimate totals (this includes Current Sage 300 CRE® Total, Current Procore Total, and New Procore Total On Re-Import).
- Click Re-import.
Note: If the Re-import button is grayed out and unavailable, the budget must be unlocked before it can be re-imported. See Unlock a Budget.
- In the 'Please Confirm' box that appears, click OK to confirm the re-import action.
The system will override the existing value on the existing Procore budget with the new value from your Sage 300 CRE® system. A system message indicates the import is in progress and may take a few minutes. The Successfully Re-imported to Procore message appears when the process is complete.
- If you want to verify that the Sage 300 CRE® estimate was imported into Procore's Budget tool, click the hyperlink for the item in the Project Name column.
This opens the Budget tab on the project. To learn about the Budget tool, see Budget.