To link active Sage vendors to their matching company listing in your Procore account's Company level Directory so that you can create commitments in Procore and push them to Sage.
To learn more about the recommended way of consolidating your Sage vendors with your Procore Company level Directory, see Consolidate and Link Vendors/Companies.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Its strongly recommended that you use the steps below you add any new company/vendor entries to your company's or project's Directory tool.
- If you have any inactive vendor records in Sage 300 CRE that you will not need to use on one of your company's projects, archive those vendors in Procore. See Archive a Sage 300 CRE Vendor in Procore.
- After a vendor record from Sage 300 CRE is linked to a company record in Procore, any 'Address' changes are not synced between the two systems. This is because the 'Address' in Sage 300 CRE pertains to the vendor's billing address, which may be different from the mailing address that your project management team needs to use for job related correspondence.
Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
Click the Vendors subtab.
Mark the Show Suggested Procore Matches checkbox to quickly find Sage vendors that have an exact name match with an existing company in your account's Procore directory.
If all the suggested matches look correct, click the Link All button. If the suggested match is incorrect, ignore the match by temporarily moving it to the "Archived" filter (Note: The search filter is based upon the Name field and is not case-sensitive).
(Optional) If the Sage vendor is not going to be used in any new jobs/projects, click the 'Archive' icon.
Once you have finished linking all of the suggested matches, unmark the "Show suggested matches in Procore" checkbox.
Now that you’ve linked all the easy matches, the next step is to match a Sage vendor with an existing company in your Procore account’s directory that didn’t show up as a suggested match in the previous step. For example, there might be a slight discrepancy in a company’s name. Find a Sage company that you want to link and click Link to existing company. Type the name of the company. If a similar entry exists, you should be able to find it. In the example screenshot below, the ‘&’ vs. ‘and’ caused the existing company to not appear as a “suggested match.” In such cases, finding the logical match should be relatively easy to determine.
When you find a correct match, select it and click Link.
The next step is to Add a Sage 300 CRE Vendor to Procore's Company Directory.