This documentation details alpha, beta, and other pre-release software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To enable the Sub Jobs feature in the Project level Admin tool.
In Procore, a sub job allows you to compartmentalize job costs within a project. Once they are added to Procore (or imported via an integrated ERP system) you can monitor your project budgets and costs against them to help you better determine if you are making money on your project. For example, if your project is a multi-story commercial building, you might want to create a separate sub job for the build of each floor. Or, if your project is a multi-unit development, you might want to create a separate sub job for each individual structure.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- To learn more about Sub Jobs, see: What's the difference between a job, a parent job, and a sub job?
- If your company has enabled the Company level ERP Integrations tool:
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Under Project Settings, click General.
- Under Advanced Project Settings, place a checkmark in the Enable Sub Job box.
- This checkbox is visible and available on all Procore projects that are NOT integrated with an integrated ERP system.
- If your company's Procore account is using the ERP Integrations tool, this checkbox is only visible on accounts using the Procore + Sage 300 CRE® integration.
- Click Update.
- If you want to add Sub Jobs to Procore, see Add a Sub Job to a Procore Project.
- If you want to add Sub Jobs to Sage 300 CRE®, see Add a Sage 300 CRE Extra to a Procore Project as a Sub Job