If you need to delete purchase order or subcontract after its been synced with your Sage 300 CRE®, you must first disconnect the link that exists between the two records in each system (see Unlink Commitments Synced with Sage 300 CRE®). After the records are unlinked, you may delete the purchase order or subcontract as described below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- The commitment must be synced with Sage 300 CRE®. See Export a Commitment to Sage 300 CRE®.
- Additional Information:
- Delete actions are recorded in the Change History tab on the purchase order or subcontract.
- Once deleted, the data is permanently removed from Procore and cannot be retrieved.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Locate the purchase order or subcontract that you want to delete.
- Click View or Edit.
- Select Draft in the Status drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- Click Delete.