To retrieve a Procore project that was sent to the ERP Integrations tool before it is accepted by an accounting approver.
After a Procore project is sent to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver, users will no longer be able to edit the project until it has been accepted your Sage 300 CRE system. However, if you quickly realize that you made a minor mistake and need to modify it before an accountant accepts it, you may still be able to retrieve the submitted budget, add your changes, and then re-submit it to the accountant.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the project's Admin tool.
- You can only retrieve a job that was previously sent to the ERP Integrations tab (at the Company level) if it has not been approved or rejected by a designated Accountant.
- If you were successful in retrieving a job from the ERP Integrations tab, you will be able to edit the project name and address fields.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Click Retrieve from ERP.
Note: The ERP Integrations tool must be enabled for this button to be available.