This documentation details alpha, beta, and other pre-release software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To use the Search bar under the ERP Integrations tool to find vendors, jobs, commitments, and change orders.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' level permission or higher on the company's ERP Integrations tool.
- Additional Information:
- The search tool respects any selected filter parameters and will only search for items within the filtered results.
- Search is only available for select subtabs.
- Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
- Click one of the subtabs where a 'Search for' box is available in the sidebar.
(Note: Search is not available for the Std. Cost Codes & Cost Types or Job Costs tabs).
Sage ID, Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone Number (Note: Type is not a searchable field).
Sage 100 Contractor ID and Project Name (Note: Status is not a searchable field).
- Sub Jobs
Sage 100 Contractor ID and Name (Note: Status is not a searchable field).
Sage 100 Contractor ID and Project Name (Note: Total Estimate is not a searchable field).
Title, Number, Description, Associated Contract's Title & Number, and Project Name.
- Change Orders
Title, Number, and Description.
- Enter a word or phrase in the 'Search for' box.
- Click Search.
Note: To remove the search criteria, click Clear.