After the data in a Procore project's Budget tool is sent to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver, you will not be permitted to edit the budget until it is accepted by your company's accounting approver and synced with Sage 100 Contractor®. However, if you recently sent your budget to the ERP Integrations and realize you need to correct some data, there are two ways to return the data from the ERP Integrations tool for editing:
- Retrieve the Budget from the ERP Integrations Tool. If the accounting approver has not yet accepted the budget for export to Sage 100 Contractor®, use the Steps below.
- Reject the Budget in the ERP Integrations Tool. If the accounting approver rejects the budget (see Accept or Reject a Budget for Export to Sage 100 Contractor®.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Project level Admin tool.
- Complete the steps in Send a Budget to ERP Integrations for Accounting Acceptance.
- An accounting approver has NOT yet approved or rejected the budget for export. See Accept or Reject a Budget for Export to Sage 100 Contractor®.
- Additional Information:
- If you were successful in retrieving a job from the ERP Integrations tool, you will be able to edit the project name and address fields
- Navigate to the project's Budgets tool.
This reveals the Budget page.
- Click Retrieve from ERP.
- Click Unlock Budget.
Note: You cannot unlock a budget if there is a budget modification. See Create a Budget Modification.