To submit a request to reset a commitment that has been synced with Sage 100 Contractor®.
Before you can edit the locked fields in a synced commitment (see Edit a Commitment Synced with Sage 100 Contractor®) and before you can delete a synced commitment (see Delete a Commitment Synced with Sage 100 Contractor®), the commitment must be manually reset for your company by Procore. To submit a request to delete a synced commitment, see the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- The commitment must be synced with Sage 100 Contractor®.
- The commitment must be deleted from Sage 100 Contractor®.
Complete both steps:
Step 1: Obtain Your Project and Commitment Information
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
This reveals the Commitments page.
- Locate the desired commitment.
Note: When a commitment is synced with a third-party ERP system, a green ERP banner appears in the Title cell of the commitment line item.
- Next to the commitment, click View.
This opens the individual commitment.
Note: If you have synced a Sage 100 Contractor® commitment with Procore, the Delete button in the right sidebar is grayed out and unavailable.
- Locate the following information in Procore:
- Project Name. The project name is at the top of the page below the 'Change Company' option (e.g., Beaverton Office Park).
- Project Number. The project number is located next to the project name (e.g., 4146)
- Commitment Number. Navigate to the project's Commitments tool. Then locate the commitment number in the list.
Step 2: Send Your Reset Request to Procore
- Send an email the required information (detailed above) to your Procore point of contact
or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receiving your request, a member of the Procore team will:
- Verify that the requestor has 'Admin' level permissions to the project's Commitments tool.
- Submit the request to Procore's ERP Team, who will coordinate the reset action in the hh2 cloud service.
- Your Procore point of contact will notify you when the reset action is complete. Typically, resets are completed in less than one (1) business day.