To re-import a Sage 100 Contractor® budget into Procore.
If your company has previously imported a budget from Sage 100 Contractor® into a Procore project, users will typically make budget modifications in Procore. Should someone make changes to the budget Sage 100 Contractor®, it must be re-imported into Procore so that the data is synchronized between the two systems. To do this, use the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Standard' level permission or higher on the ERP Integrations tool.
- The Estimate must be posted in Sage 100 Contractor® prior to the import.
- The Budget tool must be enabled as an active tab on the project.
- The Sage 100 Contractor® job must be added and synced with the Procore project. See Add a Sage 100 Contractor® Job to Procore.
- The project's budget must be unlocked. See Unlock a Budget.
- Additional Information:
- If a Cost Code/Category combination exists on the job in Sage 100 Contractor® , its cost estimate must be greater than zero (>$0) in order to create a budget line item in Procore.
- Any updates to the Original Estimate that are posted in Sage 100 Contractor® will be moved to Procore when your Sage 100 Contractor® budget is imported (or re-imported) into Procore.
- Navigate to the ERP Integrations tool.
This reveals the Sage 100 Contractor® Integration page.
- Click the Budgets subtab.
This opens the Ready to Import page on the Budget tab.
- Under Filter Estimates By, click Synced.
This reveals a list of cost estimates from Sage 100 Contractor® that have been successfully imported into Procore.
- Locate the desired cost estimate.
Note: Each line item shows the Sage 100 Contractor® Job ID, Project Name, and Original Estimate totals (this includes Current Sage 100 Contractor® Total, Current Procore Total, and New Procore Total On Re-Import).
- Click Re-import.
Note: If the Re-import button is grayed out and unavailable, the budget must be unlocked before it can be re-imported. See Unlock a Budget.
- In the 'Please Confirm' box that appears, click OK to confirm the re-import action.
The system will override the existing value on the existing Procore budget with the new value from your Sage 100 Contractor® system. A system message indicates the import is in progress and may take a few minutes. The Successfully Re-imported to Procore message appears when the process is complete.
- If you want to verify that the Sage 100 Contractor® estimate was imported into Procore's Budget tool, click the hyperlink for the item in the Project Name column.
This opens the Budget tab on the project. To learn about the Budget tool, see Budget.