To link active Sage 100 Contractor vendors to their matching company listing in your Procore account's Company level Directory tool so that you can create commitments in Procore and push them to Sage 100 Contractor.
To learn more about the recommended way of consolidating your Sage 100 Contractor vendors with your Procore Company level Directory, see Consolidate and Link Sage 100 Contractor Vendors to Procore Companies.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Its strongly recommended that you use the steps below you add any new company/vendor entries to your company's or project's Directory tool.
- If you have any inactive vendor records in Sage 100 Contractor that you will not need to use on one of your company's projects, archive those vendors in Procore. See Archive a Sage 100 Contractor Vendor in Procore.
- After a vendor record from Sage 100 Contractor is linked to a company record in Procore, any 'Address' changes are not synced between the two systems. This is because the 'Address' in Sage 100 Contractor pertains to the vendor's billing address, which may be different from the mailing address that your project management team needs to use for job related correspondence.
Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
Click the Vendors tab.
Mark the Show Suggested Procore Matches checkbox to quickly find Sage 100 Contractor vendors that have an exact name match with an existing company in your account's Procore directory.
If all the suggested matches look correct, click Link All .
If the suggested match is incorrect, ignore the match by temporarily moving it to the "Archived" filter .
The search filter is based upon the Name field and is not case-sensitive).
If the Sage 100 Contractor vendor is not going to be used in any new jobs/projects, click the 'Archive' icon.
Once you have finished linking all of the suggested matches, remove the checkmark from the Show Suggested Matches in Procore box.
Now that you’ve linked all the easy matches, the next step is to match a Sage 100 Contractor vendor with an existing company in your Procore account’s directory that didn’t show up as a suggested match in the previous step. For example, there might be a slight discrepancy in a company’s name. Find a Sage 100 Contractor company that you want to link and click Link to existing company. Type the name of the company. If a similar entry exists, you should be able to find it. In the example screenshot below, the ‘&’ vs. ‘and’ caused the existing company to not appear as a “suggested match.” In such cases, finding the logical match should be relatively easy to determine.
When you find a correct match, select it and click Link.
The next step is to Add a Sage 100 Contractor Vendor to Procore's Company Directory.