This documentation details alpha, beta, and other pre-release software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To import Prime Contract data created in Sage 100 Contractor into Procore.
If you have created your prime contract in Sage 100 Contractor and want to import it into the Prime Contract tool on your company's Procore project, use the Steps below. After your contract is successfully imported, you can then continue to modify and update it in Procore. Should someone in your organization change the prime contract in Sage 100 Contractor, you will need to manually sync and re-import your prime contract into Procore. See Sync a Sage 100 Contractor Prime Contract with Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Standard' level permission or higher on the ERP Integrations tool.
- The Prime Contract tool must be enabled as an active tab on the project.
- Additional Information:
- If you choose to update the prime contract in Sage 100 Contractor, you will need to manually sync and re-import your changes to Procore. See Sync a Sage 100 Contractor Prime Contract with Procore
- Navigate to the Company level ERP Integrations tool.
This reveals the Sage 100 Contractor Integration page.
- Click the Prime Contracts tab.
This opens the Sage 100 Contractor page in the Prime Contracts tab.
- Click the Ready to Import link in the right sidebar.
- Locate the desired project's budget in the Sage 100 Contractor Prime Contracts Ready to be Imported list.
- Click Add to Procore.
A message in GREEN text confirms when your prime contract has been added to Procore.