Enable Sub Jobs for Sage 100
To enable the Sub Jobs feature in the Project level Admin tool.
In Procore, a sub job allows you to compartmentalize job costs within a project. Once they are added to Procore (or imported via an integrated ERP system) you can monitor your project budgets and costs against them to help you better determine if you are making money on your project. For example, if your project is a multi-story commercial building, you might want to create a separate sub job for the build of each floor. Or, if your project is a multi-unit development, you might want to create a separate sub job for each individual structure.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Project level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- To learn more about Sub Jobs, see: What's the difference between a job, a parent job, and a sub job?
- If your company has enabled the Company level ERP Integrations tool:
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Under Project Settings, click General.
- Under Advanced Project Settings, mark the Enable Sub Job checkbox.
- This checkbox is visible and available on all Procore projects that are NOT integrated with an ERP system.
- If you have enabled the Company level ERP Integrations tool, this checkbox is only visible on company accounts that are using the Procore + Sage 100 Contractor® integration.
- Click Update.
- If you want to add Sub Jobs to Procore, see Add 'Sub Job' Segment Items to a Procore Project.
- If you want to import a Sage 100 Contractor® Phase as a Procore sub job, see Add a Phase from Sage 100 to a Procore Project as a Sub Job