To edit the name of a 'Sub Job' in a Procore project to match the name of an 'Extra' in Sage 100 Contractor.
After importing an 'Extra' from Sage 100 Contractor as a 'Sub Job' in Procore, companies will sometimes need to change the name of that 'Extra' in their ERP system. When this occurs, you can use the steps below to manually edit the name in Procore. Important! Do not change the name of a sub job in Procore unless the value you are changing it to exactly matches the 'Extra' name in Sage 100 Contractor.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Admin tool.
- The 'Extra' in Sage 100 Contractor must already be added and synced with Procore. See Add a Sage 100 Contractor Extra to a Procore Project as a Sub Job.
- Additional Information:
- Cost codes and categories that are assigned to a Sub Job must be maintained in Sage 100 Contractor (not Procore).
- You cannot delete a Sub Job if there are cost codes tied to that Sub Job.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
This reveals the Admin page.
- Under Project Settings, click Sub Jobs.
- In the Sub Job column, double-click the sub job name. Then type the new name over the previous one to rename it. Important! Ensure that your entry exactly matches any change you made to the 'Extra' in Sage 100 Contractor.