To consolidate your list of vendors in your Sage 100 Contractor® and Procore directories so that there are no duplicates and that active Sage 100 Contractor® vendors can be linked to their matching entry in Procore.
Now that all of your Sage 100 Contractor® data is visible in Procore, the next step is to consolidate your list of contacts. It’s important to remember that a “vendor” in Sage 100 Contractor® is equivalent to a “company” in Procore. Therefore, you must make sure that the vendors in your Sage 100 Contractor® account are accurately represented in your Procore Directory at the Company level. Remember, you only need to link the vendors and companies that you’re going to use in new construction projects that will be managed in Procore. If you have a large number of vendors in your Sage 100 Contractor® database that will not be involved in any new construction projects, it’s not necessary to establish an accurate link between your Sage 100 Contractor® and Procore directories. However, it is recommended that you archive those inactive Sage 100 Contractor® vendors in Procore.
It’s recommended that you consolidate your directories in the following order.
- Link to Existing Company: If a Sage 100 Contractor® vendor exists in Procore, you can link them together. (Note: You can only link “active” companies in Procore.)
- Add to Procore: If a Sage 100 Contractor® vendor does not exist in Procore, you can add it as a new company in the Procore account’s Company level directory and link them together.
- Archive: If a Sage 100 Contractor® vendor will not be used in any future jobs/projects managed with Procore, you can mark it inactive in Sage 100 Contractor® and it will appear in the 'Archived' filter in the Filters menu in the sidebar of the Vendors subtab in the ERP Integrations tool. (Note: Archived vendors can easily be unarchived at any time.)
- Add to Sage 100 Contractor®: If a company exists in your Procore account’s Company level directory, but does not exist in Sage 100 Contractor®, you can add the company as a new vendor in Sage 100 Contractor® and link them together.
Things to Consider
- It's strongly recommended that you first try to link any Sage 100 Contractor® vendors that already exist in your Procore account's Company level Directory.