To configure the vendor type import settings in the Company level ERP Integrations tool for Procore + Sage 100 Contractor.
A user with 'Admin' level permissions to the company's ERP Integrations tool can specify which Sage 100 Contractor vendor types to import into Procore. Vendor Types are created in Sage 100 Contractor to give your company's accountants the ability to classify your vendor information in a way that is meaningful to your business.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permission on the Company level ERP Integrations tool.
- Navigate to the Company level ERP Integrations tool.
This reveals the Sage 100 Contractor Integration page.
- Click Configure Settings.
This opens the Integration Settings page.
- Click Vendor Type Import Settings.
This opens the Vendor Type Import Settings page. This page lists all of the vendor types from Sage 100 Contractor.
- Mark the checkboxes that correspond to the desired Vendor Types.
- If you attempt to remove a checkmark from a box that is selected, but not synced, the system reveals a caution message to notify you that vendors associated with this vendor type will be deleted.
- If a checkbox is grayed out and unavailable, you cannot remove a checkmark from a vendor type because the data has already been synced between your Procore and Sage 100 Contractor systems.