To configure the vendor type import settings in the Company level ERP Integrations tool for Procore + Sage 100 Contractor®.
A user with 'Admin' level permissions to the company's ERP Integrations tool can specify which Sage 100 Contractor® vendor types to import into Procore. Vendor Types are created in Sage 100 Contractor® to give your company's accountants the ability to classify your vendor information in a way that is meaningful to your business.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permission on the Company level ERP Integrations tool.
- Navigate to the Company level ERP Integrations tool.
This reveals the Sage 100 Contractor® Integration page.
- Click Configure Settings.
This opens the Integration Settings page.
- Click Vendor Type Import Settings.
This opens the Vendor Type Import Settings page. This page lists all of the vendor types from Sage 100 Contractor®.
- Mark the checkboxes that correspond to the desired Vendor Types.
- If you attempt to remove a checkmark from a box that is selected, but not synced, the system reveals a caution message to notify you that vendors associated with this vendor type will be deleted.
- If a checkbox is grayed out and unavailable, you cannot remove a checkmark from a vendor type because the data has already been synced between your Procore and Sage 100 Contractor® systems.