To sync your General Ledger (GL) bookkeeping accounts in QuickBooks with Procore using the ERP Integrations tool.
If your organization is performing GL bookkeeping, its common to add new GL Accounts to QuickBooks. After adding new accounts to QuickBooks, you can use the synchronization feature in the GL Accounts subtab of the ERP Integrations tool to sync your updates with Procore. This ensures that any Procore data related to new cost codes is properly assigned to your GL Accounts when its exported from Procore into QuickBooks.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the ERP Integrations tool.
- Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
This reveals the QuickBooks Integration page.
- Click the GL Accounts subtab.
This reveals the 'QuickBooks GL Accounts' list. The table
- Code. The QuickBooks code for the GL account.
- Name. The name for the GL account in QuickBooks.
- Synced. A GREEN checkmark indicates that the GL account in QuickBooks has been synced with Procore. A RED 'x' indicates the GL account exists in QuickBooks but has NOT been synced with Procore.
Note: If you have a long list of accounts and want to search for a specific account to see if it has been synced with Procore, enter the GL account name in the Search for GL Accounts box. Then click Search.
- If your data needs to be synced, click Sync GL Accounts.