When you add a new Procore project to QuickBooks, you must send the data to the ERP Integrations tool for accounting acceptance. After acceptance, the project data is exported to QuickBooks.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Project level Admin tool.
- Complete the steps in the Quickbooks: Setup Guide
- If the Send to ERP button is not visible or available, check to see if you have configured the project's cost codes. You must have at least one (1) cost code set up on the project before you can send it to the ERP Integrations tool.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
This reveals the Admin page.
- Under Project Settings, click General.
- Click Send to ERP.
Note: If you have previously synced the project, the button's label will read Re-send to ERP.
This sends the project to the Company level ERP Integrations tool. An accounting approver can then choose to accept or reject it for export to QuickBooks®.