To retrieve Procore project that has been sent to your company's ERP Integrations tool for accounting acceptance. After acceptance, the project is exported to QuickBooks.
After a user sends a Procore project to the ERP Integrations tool for accounting approval, the integrated project information (e.g., 'Project Name' and 'Address') is no longer editable. This is because accepted data must be synced with your third-party ERP system. However, if you send a project to ERP and then notice a mistake that needs to be corrected, you may have time to retrieve the project to make a quick edit. You can retrieve data only if your project changes have not yet been accepted or rejected by an accountant.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Admin tool.
- The project must have been previous sent to the ERP Integrations tool for accounting acceptance (see Send a Project to ERP for QuickBooks.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
(Note: When a Procore project has been integrated with an ERP system (e.g., QuickBooks) the green ERP label appears next to the General Project Information page).
- In the right pane, click the Retrieve from ERP button.
(Note: If the project has not been accepted by an accountant, the system retrieves the project from the ERP Integrations tool and the project unlocks so you can make desired changes in the project's Admin tool).
Important! After your changes are complete, you must resend the project to the ERP Integrations tool.