If you have a vendor/company record in Procore that does not exist in your third-party ERP system, you can export the vendor/company record to your third-party ERP system. The first step in this process is to locate the vendor/company record in Procore's Company Directory. Next, send it to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver. Once accepted by the approver, the information is exported to the integrated ERP system.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- When entering data in the 'Name' field in the 'General' subtab, be aware that QuickBooks imposes a maximum limit of 41 characters on the 'Name' field
- Navigate to the company's Directory tool.
- Locate the vendor/company record that you want to export.
- Click Edit.
This opens the company record in edit mode.
- Review the record.
(Note: If you want to make any changes, it is recommended that you modify and save them before sending the company record to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance for export by an accounting approver).
- Click +Re-send to ERP.
- If the Send to ERP (or Re-send to ERP) button is grayed out and unavailable, hover your cursor over the question mark (?) to learn why. Typically, its because the project's ERP data has not yet been synced or because the item does not meet the minimum requirements (see above).
- If the Retrieve from ERP button appears, the data has already been sent to the ERP Integrations tool.