To configure the automatic data synchronization schedule between your QuickBooks database and Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the ERP Integrations tool.
- Additional Information:
You can configure the sync schedule for the following items:
- Standard and Project Cost Codes and Project Job Costs
- QuickBooks Vendor list
- QuickBooks Job List
- Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
This reveals the QuickBooks Integration page.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Click the Sync Schedule link in the right pane.
- Under the Sync Schedule area, choose Hourly, Daily, Every 4 Hours, Every 2 Hours, or Never from the corresponding drop-down list :
- Sync Standard and Project Cost Codes and Project Job Costs. This automatically syncs the standard and/or project costs codes. It also syncs the project's job costs.
- Refresh QuickBooks Vendor List. This automatically syncs the vendor list in QuickBooks.
- Refresh QuickBooks Job List. This automatically syncs the job list in QuickBooks.
- Click Update.
To learn more about syncing data, see How often can I sync data between QuickBooks and Procore?