To configure the automatic data synchronization schedule between your QuickBooks® database and Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the ERP Integrations tool.
- Additional Information:
You can configure the sync schedule for the following items:
Note: It is recommended that you choose the same setting for each option listed below:
- Sync Project Job Costs
- Refresh QuickBooks® Vendor List
- Refresh QuickBooks® Job List
- Sync Payments for Synced Invoices
- Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
- Click Configure Settings .
- Click Sync Schedule.
- Under Sync Schedule, choose Hourly, Daily, Every 4 Hours, Never, or Every 2 Hours from the corresponding drop-down list:
- Sync Project Job Costs. This automatically syncs the standard and/or project costs codes. It also syncs the project's job costs. See View a QuickBooks® Job Costs Report.
- Refresh QuickBooks® Vendor List. This automatically syncs the vendor list in QuickBooks®.
- Refresh QuickBooks® Job List. This automatically syncs the job list in QuickBooks®.
- Sync Payments for Synced Invoices. This automatically syncs bill payments made in QuickBooks® with Procore's Payments Issued tab in a project's commitments. See Sync QuickBooks® Bill Payments with Payments Issued in Commitments.
- Click Update.
To learn more about syncing data, see How often can I sync data between QuickBooks® and Procore?