To archive a vendor from an integrated ERP system using the ERP Integrations tool.
If you have a vendor in an integrated ERP system that will not be used on Procore projects, and the vendor has NOT been added to Procore's Company Directory, it is recommended that you archive it. This ensures that the vendor record will not be used within Procore. When you archive a vendor, the vendor/company will no longer display in the 'Vendors Only in QuickBooks® Desktop' list on the Vendors tab of the ERP Integrations tool (Note: Archiving a vendor/company record in Procore will not affect the vendor record in the integrated ERP system).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permission on the ERP Integrations tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can only archive a vendor that is not linked to a company in Procore. See Unlink a QuickBooks® Desktop Vendor.
- If a vendor is marked as 'Inactive' in QuickBooks® Desktop, you can view it. See View the Archived Vendors List for QuickBooks® Desktop.
- Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
This reveals the Integrations page.
- Click the Vendors subtab.
This opens the Vendors list.
- In the 'Vendors Only In QuickBooks® Desktop' area, click the red 'x' icon to archive the vendor.
This moves the selected record to the 'Archived Vendors' list (Note: Because vendor information is required for historical reference, deleting vendors from Procore is NOT permitted).