With the Portfolio Financials + MRI Platform X® connector you can:
- Exchange information between systems to provide your project team with access to data from a single source-of-truth.
- Reduce manual and duplicate data-entry to increase confidence that data is free from unnecessary errors.
- Improve decision-making with access to the most up-to-date data available.
- Streamline communication and information-sharing between your back-office and operational teams.
Feature Set Map
PROCORE PORTFOLIO FINANCIALS
|Exports data from Procore Portfolio Financials to MRI Platform X®||Imports data from MRI Platform X® to Procore Portfolio Financials||
MRI PLATFORM X®
COST LIST CODES
|VENDOR CODES||VENDOR CODES 1|
|CHANGE ORDERS||CHANGE ORDERS 2|
|PAID-TO-DATE||PAID INVOICES 3 & JOURNAL ENTRIES 3|
- Required Software:
- MRI Platform X® (Version X.4.5.8 or higher)
- Supported MRI Solutions:
- MRI SaaS Core
- MRI SaaS Flex
- MRI SaaS Prime
- On Premise
- To export invoices from Procore Portfolio Financials to MRI Platform X®, Version X.5.0 or higher is required.
- To start the Procore Portfolio Financials + MRI Platform X® implementation process, clients are responsible for updating their MRI Accounting Cabinet to the most recent version.
The Procore Portfolio Financials connector for MRI Platform X® includes these features:
- Link your Procore Portfolio Financials projects to one (1) or multiple MRI Platform X® jobs, enabling access in Procore Portfolio Financials to all accounting codes listed in MRI.
- Overwrite and lock-down Procore Portfolio Financials project budgets using MRI Platform X® job total budgets, or leave budgets available for Procore Portfolio Financials project teams to manage.
- Choose between applying MRI Platform X® accounting codes to your construction project’s contracts, change orders, and invoices or, for jobs not using the job cost plugin, apply codes from your pre-populated list in Procore Portfolio Financials.
- Sync contracts, change orders, and invoices from Procore Portfolio Financials into MRI Platform X® in real time.
- Receive nightly updates on actual spend related to your projects (Note: Updates occur around Midnight each night and cannot be rescheduled).
- Ensure competitive pricing by inviting vendors to bid from Procore Portfolio Financials and validate bidders against the imported MRI Platform X® vendor list before syncing commitments into MRI Platform X®.
- Prior to syncing to MRI Platform X®, manage approvals and coding reviews for contracts, bids, invoices, and change orders from the centralized ‘My Tasks’ page in Procore Portfolio Financials.
- Compare contracts, change orders, and invoices in your Procore Portfolio Financials project to the data in MRI Platform X® job. Add missing records to Procore Portfolio Financials using the relevant records in MRI Platform X®.
The following features are not currently supported:
- Vendors records cannot sync from one system to the other. Instead, vendor codes can flow into Procore Portfolio Financials to ensure users enter valid vendor codes. Vendor records must be manually input into Procore Portfolio Financials one-by-one or using Comma Separated Values (CVS) bulk import process performed on your behalf by Procore.
- Jobs and budgets cannot currently be synced from Procore Portfolio Financials into MRI Platform X®.
- All projects in Procore Portfolio Financials must have at least one (1) MRI job code before commitments are finalized.
How does Procore Portfolio Financials connect to MRI Platform X®?
The Procore Portfolio Financials MRI connector uses the MRI Information Exchange (MIX) to connect the two systems. Each secure API message carries authentication data for Procore users, which your team will create and authorize for the specific API endpoints and properties required for your integration.
How often is data exchanged between Procore Portfolio Financials and MRI Platform X®?
When exporting contracts, change orders, and invoices, data from Procore Portfolio Financials, the export occurs immediately after a user clicks ‘Sync’ in the Procore Portfolio Financials application. When importing data from MRI Platform X® into Procore Portfolio Financials, the connector uses this schedule:
- Job and budget data is automatically imported every three (3) hours between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Invoice, journal entry, and vendor data updates nightly.
Can invoices be synced to another Accounts Payable system while the MRI integration is active?
Yes. All existing Accounts Payable (AP) integrations are available to companies who have integrated Procore Portfolio Financials with MRI Platform X®.
Is job costing required to integrate?
No. Procore Portfolio Financials can be integrated with MRI Platform X® without job costing, and will still import paid-to-date, journal entries, and vendor codes, and export invoices.