To remove the link between a vendor record in Viewpoint® Vista™ that has been synced to a company record in Procore for the Integration by Ryvit.
On occasion, one of your end users might inadvertently create a link between a vendor record in Viewpoint® Vista™ and a company record in Procore. When this occurs, simply use the steps below to remove the link between the two records.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the ERP Integrations tool.
- At least one (1) vendor record in Viewpoint® Vista™ must be linked to a company record in Procore with the Integration by Ryvit. See Link Vendors to Companies for the Integration by Ryvit
- Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
- Click the Vendors tab.
- Under Filters, click Synced.
- Next to the desired vendor, click Unlink.
The Integration by Ryvit is the product of a partnership between Procore and Ryvit, a third-party developer. Viewpoint, Inc. is not affiliated with this connector. All Viewpoint® Vista™ marks and logos are owned by Viewpoint, Inc.