To learn the different ways you can sync Procore projects with Integration by Ryvit jobs.
The Procore integration with Integration by Ryvit is a two-way (a.k.a., bidirectional) integration. This means that you have two options when deciding how you want to sync new projects between the two systems. Your choices are:
- Create a new project in Procore and then sync it with Integration by Ryvit
- Create a new job in Integration by Ryvit and then sync it into Procore
An important thing to note is that if you have an existing job that has already been created in both Procore and Integration by Ryvit, it cannot be synced between the two systems. The sync process described in the Steps below can only be used on new projects/jobs.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the ERP Integrations tool.
- The ERP Integrations tool must be enabled on the project. See Integration by Ryvit: Request to Enable ERP Integrations for Viewpoint® Vista™.
There are two different ways to set up job for the Integration by Ryvit.
Important! Jobs must be created in one location and then imported or exported to the other. Jobs CANNOT be created in both locations and linked together.
- If you want to create a project in Procore and then sync it as a new job in Integration by Ryvit, follow these steps: Integration by Ryvit: Add a Procore Project to Viewpoint® Vista™
- If you want to create a job in Integration by Ryvit and then sync it as a new job in Procore, follow these steps: Integration by Ryvit: Add a Viewpoint® Vista™ Job to Procore