When you add a new Procore project to Integration by Ryvit, you must send the data to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver. After acceptance, the project data is exported to Integration by Ryvit.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Project level Admin tool.
- Complete the steps in the Integration by Ryvit: Setup Guide.
- If the Send to ERP button is not visible or available, check to see if you have configured the project's cost codes. You must have at least one (1) cost code set up on the project before you can send it to the ERP Integrations tool.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
This reveals the Admin page.
- Under Project Settings, click General.
- Click Send to ERP.
Note: If you have previously synced the project, the button's label will read Re-send to ERP.
This sends to project to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance for export to the integrated ERP system by an accounting approver.
- Add a Procore Project to Integration by Ryvit
- Add Integration by Ryvit Standard Cost Codes to a Project
The Integration by Ryvit is the product of a partnership between Procore and Ryvit, a third-party developer. Viewpoint, Inc. is not affiliated with this connector. All Viewpoint® Vista™ marks and logos are owned by Viewpoint, Inc.