To use the Integration by Ryvit to send data from the project's Budget tool to your company's ERP Integrations tool so it can then be accepted or rejected for export to Viewpoint® Vista™ by an accounting approver.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Standard' or 'Read Only' level permission on the Project level Budget tool and the user must be granted the 'Send and Retrieve Budgets from ERP' granular permission on the Budget tool. See Grant Granular Permissions in a Permission Template.
- 'Admin' level permission on the Project level Budget tool.
- Add the Integration by Ryvit Job to your company's ERP Integrations tool. See Integration by Ryvit: Add a Viewpoint® Vista™ Job to Procore.
- Ensure the project's cost codes are updated and synced to Integration by Ryvit. See Update Project Cost Codes
- Create or update the project budget:
- The budget must be locked before the export. See Lock a Budget.
- After exporting a budget from Procore to Integration by Ryvit, the import function (i.e., from Integration by Ryvit to Procore) will no longer be available for that job/budget.
- The ability to unlock the Procore budget (see Unlock a Budget), resend data to Integration by Ryvit, add budget line items, and create budget modifications will be disabled until:
- The export from Procore to Integration by Ryvit is complete and the exported entries have been manually posted to Integration by Ryvit using its Job Cost function. See your Integration by Ryvit Help system for instructions.
- The synced data is visible in the Job Costs Report. See Integration by Ryvit: View a Job Costs Report for Viewpoint® Vista™.
Note: After entries have been posted in the Viewpoint® Vista™ Job Cost function, the Integration by Ryvit syncs the data with Procore.
Coming SoonWith the Integration by Ryvit, Procore budget modifications do NOT sync with Viewpoint® Vista™. This capability is planned for a future release.
- Additional Information:
- Typically, a project manager performs this task.
- Navigate to the project's Budget tool.
This reveals the Budget page.
- In the 'Budget' page, under 'Cost Code Detail', review the budget's line items.
Note: If your budget contains sub job information, it is listed in the budget
- When you are ready to send your budget to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver, click Send to ERP (or, if you've previously sent the budget, click Re-send to ERP).
- If the Send to ERP (or Re-send to ERP) button is grayed out and unavailable, hover your cursor over the question mark (?) to learn why. Typically, it's because the project's ERP data has not yet been synced or because the item does not meet the minimum requirements (see above).
- If the Retrieve from ERP button appears, the data has already been sent to the ERP Integrations tool.
- If you are updating a Procore budget that has been synced with Integration by Ryvit, see Create a Budget Line Item and Create a Budget Modification.
The system sends the original budget and budget modifications to the ERP Integrations tool where it can be accepted or rejected for export by an accounting approver.
The Integration by Ryvit is the product of a partnership between Procore and Ryvit, a third-party developer. Viewpoint, Inc. is not affiliated with this connector. All Viewpoint® Vista™ marks and logos are owned by Viewpoint, Inc.