To unarchive a previously archived Integration by Ryvit vendor in Procore.
You may need to unarchive a Integration by Ryvit vendor that you previously archived in Procore so that you can link it to a company in your Procore Company level directory.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permission on the ERP Integrations tool.
- Additional Information:
- If a vendor is marked as 'Inactive' in Integration by Ryvit, you can view it by clicking the 'Archived' link in the Filters menu in the sidebar on the Vendors tab.
- Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
This reveals the Integrations page.
- Click the Vendors subtab.
This opens the Vendors list.
- Under Filters, click Archived.
This reveals a list of all of the vendors that have been archived in Procore.
- Locate the desired vendor and click Unarchive.
This restores the company/vendor to the ERP Integration tool's 'Ready to Import' list.
The Integration by Ryvit is the product of a partnership between Procore and Ryvit, a third-party developer. Viewpoint, Inc. is not affiliated with this connector. All Viewpoint® Vista™ marks and logos are owned by Viewpoint, Inc.