If a commitment has previously been sent to the ERP Integrations tool for accounting acceptance, an accounting approver has the option to submit a 'Reject' response. When rejected, the accounting approver typically includes a reason summarizing the issue(s) that must be corrected to achieve acceptance. Procore also sends an automated email notification to alert both the person who created the commitment (see Create a Commitment) and the person who sent the commitment to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance (see Integration by Ryvit: Send a Commitment to the ERP Integrations Tool for Accounting Acceptance).
The next step is to address the reasons for the rejection in an updated commitment (see Edit a Commitment). Once the issues are addressed, you can use the steps below to resend the commitment to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by the accounting approver.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- The ERP Integrations tool for Integration by Ryvit must be configured. See Integration by Ryvit: Setup Guide.
- The Commitments tool must be an active tab on the project. See Add and Remove Project Tools.
- Any issues leading to accountant's rejection should be addressed in an updated commitment. See Edit a Commitment.
- Additional Information:
- After the commitment is re-sent, the designated accountant is alerted by an automated email notification from Procore with the subject line 'ERP Integrations Daily Summary.'
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
This reveals the Commitments page.
- Click Commitments List tab.
This page shows the 'Committed Contract Totals' and the 'Committed - Summary' lists.
- Under Committed - Summary locate the rejected commitment.
For companies using the ERP Integrations tool, color-coded icons and ribbons appear in relevant areas of Procore. This visually highlights your system's ERP integration data, to help you quickly identify its current state.
ICON RIBBON COLOR DEFINITION YELLOW Data that was sent ERP Integrations tool for approval has been retrieved from the tool by an end user.
Data that was sent to the ERP Integrations tool has been rejected for export to the integrated ERP system by an accounting approver.
GREEN Data is synced between Procore and an integrated ERP system. BLUE Data was sent to the ERP Integrations tool and is waiting for accounting approver to accept it for export to the integrated ERP system. GREEN When a user is designated as an accounting approver, this badge appears next to his or her user profile in the Company and Project Directory.
- Click Edit.
This opens the purchase order or subcontract in edit mode.
- Fix any issues noted in the accounting approver's 'Reject' response. See Integration by Ryvit: Edit a Commitment Synced with Viewpoint® Vista™.
- Click Re-send to ERP.
This sends the commitment back to the ERP Integrations tool to be accepted or rejected for export by an accounting approver.
The Integration by Ryvit is the product of a partnership between Procore and Ryvit, a third-party developer. Viewpoint, Inc. is not affiliated with this connector. All Viewpoint® Vista™ marks and logos are owned by Viewpoint, Inc.