To refresh the cost code list at the Project level to match the cost code list that's defined at the Company level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To request a cost code refresh, 'Admin' on the ERP Integrations tool.
- Additional Information:
- Updates must always be made in Integration by Ryvit and then exported to Procore.
- This task must be performed on your behalf by a member of the ERP Integrations team at Procore.
To refresh the cost code list at the Project level to match the cost code list that's defined at the Company level, contact your Procore point of contact or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Configure Cost Code Preferences for Integration by Ryvit
- How often can I sync data between the Integration by Ryvit and Procore?
The Integration by Ryvit is the product of a partnership between Procore and Ryvit, a third-party developer. Viewpoint, Inc. is not affiliated with this connector. All Viewpoint® Vista™ marks and logos are owned by Viewpoint, Inc.