To re-import an original estimate from Viewpoint® Vista™ into Procore's Budget tool using the Integration by Ryvit.
If your company has previously used the Integration by Ryvit to import an original estimate from Viewpoint® Vista™ into Procore, users will typically make budget modifications in Procore. Should someone make changes to the original estimate in Viewpoint® Vista™, it must be re-imported into Procore so that the data is synchronized between the two systems. To do this, use the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Standard' level permission or higher on the ERP Integrations tool.
- The original estimate must be established in Viewpoint® Vista™ prior to importing it with the Integration by Ryvit.
- The Viewpoint® Vista™ job must be added and synced with the Procore project. See Integration by Ryvit: Add a Viewpoint® Vista™ Job to Procore.
- The Budget tool must be an active project tool. See Add and Remove Project Tools.
- The project's budget must be unlocked. See Unlock a Budget.
- Additional Information:
- If a Cost Code/Cost Type combination exists on the job in Viewpoint® Vista™, its cost estimate must be greater than zero (>$0) in order to create a budget line item in Procore using the Integration by Ryvit
- Any updates on the original estimate that have been entered in Viewpoint® Vista™ will be moved to Procore during the import (or re-import) process with the Integration by Ryvit.
- Navigate to the ERP Integrations tool.
The Integration by Ryvit page appears.
- Click the Budgets tab.
- Under Filter Estimates By, click Synced.
This reveals a list of successfully imported cost estimates from Integration by Ryvit.
- Locate the desired cost estimate.
- Each line item shows the Project Name and Total Estimate.
- The Total Estimate includes the Current Integration by Ryvit Total, Current Procore Total, and New Procore Total On Re-Import.
- Click Re-import.
Note: If the Re-import button is grayed out and unavailable, the budget must be unlocked before it can be re-imported. See Unlock a Budget.
- In the 'Please Confirm' box that appears, click OK to confirm the re-import action.
The system will override the existing value on the existing Procore budget with the value from Integration by Ryvit. The 'Successfully reimported to Procore' message appears when the process is complete.
- If you want to confirm that the Integration by Ryvit estimate was imported, click the hyperlink for the desired line item in the Project Name column.
This opens the project's Budget tool. See Budget.
The Integration by Ryvit is the product of a partnership between Procore and Ryvit, a third-party developer. Viewpoint, Inc. is not affiliated with this connector. All Viewpoint® Vista™ marks and logos are owned by Viewpoint, Inc.