To import a Prime Contract into Procore from Viewpoint® Vista™ using the Integration by Ryvit.
If you have created your prime contract in Integration by Ryvit and want to import it into the Prime Contract tool on your company's Procore project, use the Steps below. After your contract is successfully imported, you can then continue to modify and update it in Procore. Should someone in your organization change the prime contract in Integration by Ryvit, you will need to manually sync and re-import your prime contract into Procore. See Re-import a Integration by Ryvit Prime Contract with Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Standard' level permission or higher on the ERP Integrations tool.
- Create a Prime Contract in the Integration by Ryvit.
- Enabled the Prime Contract tool as an active tab on the Procore project.
- Additional Information:
- If you choose to update the prime contract in Integration by Ryvit, you will need to manually sync and re-import your changes to Procore. See Re-import a prime contract into Procore from the Integration by Ryvit.
Follow the steps outlined below to create a prime contract in the Viewpoint® Vista™ and then use the Integration by Ryvit to import it into Procore. If you make changes to the prime contract in Viewpoint® Vista™ after the initial import, you must re-import it into Procore.
- Navigate to the Company level ERP Integrations tool.
This reveals the Integration by Ryvit Integration page.
- Click the Prime Contracts tab.
This opens the Integration by Ryvit page in the Prime Contracts tab.
- Click the Ready to Import link in the right sidebar.
- Locate the desired project's budget in the Integration by Ryvit Prime Contracts Ready to be Imported list.
- Click Add to Procore.
A message in GREEN text confirms when your prime contract has been added to Procore.
The Integration by Ryvit is the product of a partnership between Procore and Ryvit, a third-party developer. Viewpoint, Inc. is not affiliated with this connector. All Viewpoint® Vista™ marks and logos are owned by Viewpoint, Inc.