To consolidate your list of vendors in your Integration by Ryvit and Procore directories so that there are no duplicates and that active Integration by Ryvit vendors can be linked to their matching entry in Procore.
Now that all of your Integration by Ryvit active vendors data is visible in Procore, the next step is to consolidate that list. It’s important to remember that a “vendor” in Integration by Ryvit is equivalent to a “company” in Procore. Therefore, you must make sure that the vendors in your Integration by Ryvit account are accurately represented in your Procore Directory at the Company level. Remember, you only need to link the vendors and companies that you’re going to use in new construction projects that will be managed in Procore. If you have a large number of vendors in your Integration by Ryvit database that will not be involved in any new construction projects, it’s not necessary to establish an accurate link between your Integration by Ryvit and Procore directories. However, it is recommended that you archive those inactive Integration by Ryvit vendors in Procore.
It’s recommended that you consolidate your directories in the following order.
- Link a Vendor Record to an Existing Company Record: If a vendor record marked 'Active' in Integration by Ryvit already exists as a company record in Procore, you can link them together in the ERP Integrations tool.
Note: When looking for potential vendor/company matches between the two (2) systems with the ERP Integrations tool, you can narrow the display to show only those records with potential matches. To do this, click the Vendor tab, click Ready to Import, and then place a mark in the Show Suggested Procore Matches checkbox.
- Import (a.k.a., Add) a Vendor Record to the Procore Company Directory: If vendor record in Integration by Ryvit does NOT already exist in Procore, you can import into your Procore account’s Company Directory and then link them together in the ERP Integrations tool.
- Archive: If a Integration by Ryvit vendor will not be used in any future jobs/projects managed with Procore, you can mark it inactive in Integration by Ryvit and it will appear in the 'Archived' filter in the Filters menu in the sidebar of the Vendors subtab in the ERP Integrations tool. (Note: Archived vendors can easily be unarchived at any time.)
- Add to Integration by Ryvit : If a company exists in your Procore account’s Company level directory, but does not exist in Integration by Ryvit, you can export the company as a new vendor in Integration by Ryvit and link them together.
Things to Consider
- It's strongly recommended that you first try to link any Integration by Ryvit vendors that already exist in your Procore account's Company level Directory.
The Integration by Ryvit is the product of a partnership between Procore and Ryvit, a third-party developer. Viewpoint, Inc. is not affiliated with this connector. All Viewpoint® Vista™ marks and logos are owned by Viewpoint, Inc.