If you have a company record in Procore that does not exist in your integrated ERP system, you can export it. The first step is to locate the company record in Procore's Project level Directory tool. Next, send the record to the ERP Integrations tool where it can then be accepted for export by an accounting approver. If an accounting approver initially rejects the company record. Simply correct it in the Directory tool then use the Steps below to resend it to the approver for acceptance.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Directory tool.
- Navigate to the company's Directory tool.
- Locate the vendor/company record that you want to export.
- Click Edit.
This opens the company record in edit mode.
- Review the record.
(Note: If you want to make any changes, it is recommended that you modify and save them before sending the company record to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance for export by an accounting approver).
- Click +Re-send to ERP.
- If the Send to ERP (or Re-send to ERP) button is grayed out and unavailable, hover your cursor over the question mark (?) to learn why. Typically, it's because the project's ERP data has not yet been synced or because the item does not meet the minimum requirements (see above).
- If the Retrieve from ERP button appears, the data has already been sent to the ERP Integrations tool.