To import a prime contract created in Viewpoint® Spectrum® into Procore.
If you have created your prime contract in Viewpoint® Spectrum® and want to import it into the Prime Contracts tool on your company's Procore project, use the Steps below. After your contract is successfully imported, you can then continue to modify and update it in Procore. Should someone in your organization change the prime contract in Viewpoint® Spectrum®, you will need to sync those changes and then manually re-import the prime contract. See Re-Import a Viewpoint® Spectrum® Prime Contract with Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Standard' permission or higher on the company's ERP Integrations tool.
- Add the Prime Contracts tool to the Project Tools menu. See Add and Remove Project Tools.
- Additional Information:
- If you choose to update the prime contract in Viewpoint® Spectrum®, you will need to sync the changes and then manually re-import the prime contract to Procore. See Re-Import a Viewpoint® Spectrum® Prime Contract with Procore.
- Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
- Click the Prime Contracts tab.
- Click the Ready to Import link in the right sidebar.
- Locate the prime contract in the Ready to Import list.
- Click Add to Procore.
A message in GREEN text confirms when your prime contract has been added to Procore.