To generate bid estimates in Esticom.
After working on the take-off process and reviewing the project estimate, you can generate the bid and download its PDF version. The Estimating page in Esticom is where you can view project estimates, set labor costs and profit margins, and generate downloadable bid estimates.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Estimator' or higher level user role. See What are the different 'user roles' in Esticom?
NoteBe sure to review the Project Estimate, Additional Notes, and Summary sections before generating a bid estimate. If there is a need for adjustments, you can update the pricing and costs by changing the appropriate value.
- Navigate to the project's Estimating page in Esticom.
- Scroll to the Summary section.
- After thoroughly reviewing the bid estimate, click the Show Bid button.
A preview of the bid will be generated. This is where you can add or exclude values by selecting the preferred options.
- Review the options that you want to be included or excluded in the bid.
- Click Export Bid.
A PDF of the bid will be downloaded to your computer.