To export Material Catalog items from Esticom.
When you export items and parts from the Material Catalogs in Esticom, a Microsoft® Excel file containing the items is downloaded to your computer. Esticom also allows for materials to be imported back into the Material Catalogs. See Import Material Catalog Items to Esticom.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Estimator' or higher level user role. See What are the different 'user roles' in Esticom?
- Navigate to your account in Esticom.
- Click the Material Catalogs tab.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon.
- Click Export Custom Catalog Items.
- An editable Excel file (.xlsx) is automatically downloaded to your computer.