To add a category to the Material Catalogs in Esticom.
When adding items to the Material Catalogs in Esticom, you can choose to create a new category to organize items under. See What is the difference between a catalog, category, and item in the Material Catalogs in Esticom? for more information.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Estimator' or higher level user role. See What are the different 'user roles' in Esticom?
- Navigate to your account in Esticom.
- Click the Material Catalogs tab.
- On the left side panel, locate the catalog you want to add a category to.
Note: Click the expand arrow icon to expand the contents of a catalog if needed.
- At the bottom of the catalog, click Add Category.
- Enter a name for the category.
- Click Add.