To activate or deactivate user accounts in Esticom.
If you want to remove a user’s access in Esticom, you can deactivate their user account. When you deactivate a user, it frees up a license so that you can add another user. Deactivated users will still appear on the list in the User Management area, but are shown with a strikethrough on their name and role. If you want to reinstate a user later, you can reactivate them in the same area.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Manager' or higher level user role. See What are the different 'user roles' in Esticom?
- Navigate to your account in Esticom.
- Click the Account drop-down menu next to your name.
- Click User Management.
- Locate the user you want to activate or deactivate.
- To activate the user in Esticom, click the toggle ON.
To deactivate the user in Esticom, click the toggle OFF.
Note: Changes are effective immediately for the user.