Setting Up the Dropbox with BuildrSync Integration
Dropbox with BuildrSync connects your Procore account and your Dropbox account in seconds and immediately makes life easier for your team. Connect your accounts, then select the files and projects that you want to exist in both Procore and Dropbox. And just like that, all your Dropbox documents will appear in Procore! You can also make sure that RFIs, submittals, daily logs, photos, inspections, and more are automatically saved in the correct folders back in Dropbox.
Use the following steps to setup the Dropbox with BuildrSync integration.
- Open a browser and navigate to https://buildrtech.com/sync.
- Click 'Sign in'.
- Click 'Log in with Procore'.
- Allow BuildrSync authorization to connect to your Procore account.
- Sign in to your Dropbox account.
- Click ‘Add New Project’.
- Choose a Company (Only if you belong to more than one company).
- Click ‘Setup’ on the project you want to connect. Your project is now connected to Dropbox.
- Log in to Dropbox and verify that your project is connected. Anything in that Dropbox project folder that you connected to Procore will now be in Procore.
- You can do the same thing with the RFI workflow, submittal workflow, daily log workflow, inspection workflow, and photos workflow. Just click ‘Setup’ next to one of those workflows and choose where you want those photos or documents to be stored in Dropbox. (If you don’t have the correct folder created in Dropbox, you can create a new Dropbox folder from inside the app by clicking the '+' button in the top-right corner of the picker.
Once you set up these workflows all new RFIs, submittals, daily logs, inspections, and photos will show up in Dropbox automatically.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (805) 232-4087. Someone from our team will reply within 48 hours of your inquiry and will answer any questions you might have.