To configure the vendor type import settings for the company's ERP Integrations tool.
A user with 'Admin' level permissions to the company's ERP Integrations tool can specify which Spectrum vendor types to import into Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permission to the ERP Integrations tool.
- Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
- Click Configure Settings .
- Click Vendor Type Import Settings.
This reveals a list of vendor types from your Spectrum system.
- Mark the checkboxes the correspond to the desired Vendor Types.
(Note: Vendor Types are created in Spectrum to give accountants the ability to classify your vendor information in a way that is meaningful to your business. In addition, when a checkbox is grayed out and unavailable, the import filter cannot be cleared because the Spectrum data has already been synced with Procore).