To set up and configure the ERP Integration tool, which integrates the financial data in Spectrum® Construction Software with the construction projects in your company's Procore account.
To prepare for the integration, complete these steps:
- Send a request to your Procore point of contact to discuss your company's specific requirements and goals:
- See Request to Enable ERP Integrations for Dexter + Chaney Spectrum.
- See Request to Import Custom Cost Types for Spectrum.
- Ensure your Spectrum Construction Software edition is supported. See Software Compatibility.
- Archive any inactive vendors in Spectrum. See the Spectrum Help System.
- Your Procore point of contact will work with your company's Procore Administrator (and/or your company's Spectrum Administrator) to complete these tasks:
- Configure the Dexter + Chaney Microservice.
- Create a Procore user account for the Dexter + Chaney Microservice.
- Enable and configure the ERP Integrations tool for your company's Procore account.
To complete the integration, complete these steps:
- Consolidate and Link Spectrum Vendors to Procore Companies
- Create a New Spectrum-Integrated Project:
See the Dexter + Chaney Connector: User Guide for a full list of tutorials and FAQs.