To integrate Procore with your company's Dexter + Chaney Spectrum® Construction Software.
|Syncs from Procore to Spectrum||Syncs from Spectrum to Procore||
|COMMITMENT CHANGE ORDERS (CCOs)||SUBCONTRACT CHANGE ORDERS|
|JOB COSTS||JOB COSTS|
- Avoid errors and dual entry with synchronized project cost data.
- Access real-time financial information from Spectrum.
- Accounting retains full control over pushing Procore data into Spectrum.
- Sync vendor/company records in Spectrum® Construction Software to Procore's Directory tool.
- Sync Spectrum jobs to Procore projects.
- Sync Spectrum project phases and cost types to Procore.
- Sync Procore project commitments (i.e., purchase orders and subcontracts) to create subcontracts in Spectrum.
- Sync Spectrum Original Estimate/Budget with Procore
- Sync Spectrum job costing information to Procore.
- Company Administrator permissions to the Procore web application
- Procore and Dexter + Chaney Spectrum® Construction Software Connector
- Spectrum Data Exchange. Note: If you do NOT currently have this app, it is available for purchase from Dexter + Chaney.
- A compatible edition of Spectrum Construction Software (see Software Compatibility below)
The Procore and Dexter + Chaney Connector supports these US editions of Spectrum Construction Software:
- Dexter + Chaney Spectrum Version 14 or higher
- Cloud Version (self-hosted or hosted by Dexter + Chaney)
- The Dexter + Chaney Connector is available only for new projects. Integration with existing Procore (i.e., projects that were created prior to setting up the integration) is not supported.
- Procore's Payment Applications and Requisitions features are not supported.
- The Procore web application only imports job-specific cost codes from Spectrum. These codes are imported at the same time the Spectrum job is imported as a Procore project.
- The system does not currently import commitments from Spectrum into Procore.
- Owner change orders are not currently supported.
- Although Dexter + Chaney Spectrum supports multiple Standard Cost Code lists, the Procore Dexter + Chaney Connector requires you to choose one (1) Spectrum Cost Code list per integration.
- If you are running multiple instances of Dexter + Chaney Spectrum, the Procore Dexter + Chaney Connector can be configure to support one (1) instance of Dexter + Chaney Spectrum.
This table documents a list of commonly used Dexter + Chaney terms and its Procore equivalent.
Dexter + Chaney Spectrum Term
To learn more about integrating your company's Procore construction projects with Spectrum Construction Software, visit the Accounting Integrations page on the Procore website to sign-up for a free demo: