Procore is the only comprehensive cloud-based construction project management platform with an out-of-the-box integration with CMiC.
Connect your accounting and project management within Procore and provide field teams untethered access to financial data. Eliminate double-entry and give project managers one-click access to accurate job costing information on the construction site. With the Procore + CMiC integration you can have confidence in your financial data to make the best in-the-field decisions while giving accounting peace of mind as they retain full control over data pushed into accounting.
With the Procore + CMiC integration, you can:
- Save time and labor by streamlining the approval process of time-sensitive tasks such as commitments and change orders.
- Reduce human error by eliminating the need for manual, double-entry when transferring data from Procore to CMiC.
- More efficient communication between Accounting and Project Management teams.
Feature Set Map
PROCORE PROJECT FINANCIALS
|Exports data from Procore to CMiC||Imports data from CMiC to Procore||CMiC|
STANDARD COST CODES & COST TYPES
MASTER COST CODES & CATEGORIES
Cost Codes/Cost Types
|BUDGET||BUDGETED COST AMOUNT|
|BUDGET MODIFICATIONS||BUDGETED COST AMOUNT|
Subcontracts & Purchase Orders
Commitment Change Orders (CCOs)
Subcontract Change Orders
|SUBCONTRACTOR INVOICING1,2||REQUEST FOR PAYMENT|
|JOB TO DATE COSTS||JOB COSTS|
1. Includes released retainage on the invoice in Procore.
2. Tax is not handled in Procore on Subcontractor Invoices.
- Version R12 of CMiC
- CMiC PMXchange™ for CMiC
- Publicly Facing Collaboration Server
- Procore Project Financials
Procore's current integration with CMiC includes the following features:
- Synchronization of CMiC cost codes, cost types, and job costs between CMiC and Procore.
- Create commitments and commitment change orders in Procore where each line item uses CMiC cost codes and cost types.
- Export 'Approved' commitments (a.k.a., subcontracts and purchase orders) and commitment change orders from Procore to CMiC.
- Built-in approval workflows for commitments and commitment change orders where designated accountants can approve/reject them in Procore; approved commitments are pushed directly from Procore to your CMiC database.
- Link a CMiC vendor and ID with a matching company in Procore's Directory tool.
- Create a vendor in CMiC by exporting a company record from Procore.
- Create a new company record in Procore by importing a vendor from CMiC. Insurance information must be managed and updated in CMiC
- Create a new project in Procore by importing a CMiC job.
- Import a CMiC estimate into the Budget tool on a Procore project.
- Import a CMiC sub job into Procore as a sub job.
- Export Subcontract Invoices to CMiC.
The following features are not supported at the current time:
- Integrate an active Procore project (i.e., that was created prior to the Procore account being integrated with CMiC).
- Integrated owner invoices and related payments & subcontract invoice payments.
- Import commitments from CMiC to a Procore project.
- Prime Contract.
- Owner Change Orders.
How often is data exchanged between Procore and CMiC?
Exports happen instantly upon approval by your organization’s Accounting User(s). Imports happen upon requests which can be made by your Project and Accounting Teams directly within Procore.
Who can authorize what?
Within Procore, any exports to CMiC must be approved by your company's designated accounting approver(s).
Will you be adding additional functionality?
We will continue to evaluate key functionality to include in the integration. What is listed in the above feature map simply denotes the current functionality.