Setting Up the Bluebeam with BuildrSync Integration
Bluebeam with BuildrSync connects your Procore and Bluebeam accounts in seconds and immediately makes life easier for your team. Any drawing, submittal, or other file that is published or closed in Procore will automatically be accessible in Bluebeam. Also, any changes you make to a document in Bluebeam will be saved automatically back to Procore.
Connecting Bluebeam and Procore
Use the following steps to connect Bluebeam to Procore using the Bluebeam with BuildrSync integration.
- Open a browser and navigate to studio.bluebeam.com.
- Log in to your Bluebeam Studio account.
- Click Integrations. A page similar to the following displays.
- Click ‘Add New’ and enter this application ID: b7a20f5f-9463-4006-a9de-8ed6271878bd.
- Navigate to https://buildrtech.com/sync.
- Click ‘Sign Up’.
- Click ‘Log in with Procore’.
- Allow BuildrSync authorization to connect to your account.
- Choose a Company (Only if you belong to more than one company).
- Click ‘Add New Project’ and then choose a Procore project.
- Choose the Bluebeam integration.
- Click ‘Connect Bluebeam’.
- Sign in to your Bluebeam account.
- Sign in to your Bluebeam Studio Prime account.
- Go back to the BuildrSync tab and choose a workflow to connect.
- Choose the Bluebeam Studio project that you want to connect to this Procore workflow.
Anything in that Workflow tool (drawings, submittals, RFIs, etc.) for this project will automatically appear in the connected Bluebeam project.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (805) 232-4087. Someone from our team will reply within 48 hours of your inquiry and will answer any questions you might have.