To submit a request to enable the Assemble integration.
Assemble is a 3D model data management platform that allows Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) firms to leverage Building Information Management (BIM) data for increased project insight, advanced project collaboration and data-driven decision making. If your company has enabled the Assemble + Procore integration, a user with 'Admin' level permission to a project's Admin tool can enable the tool in a project and then add Assemble views to the Assemble tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To request to enable the Assemble tool, 'Admin' permission on the company's Admin tool.
- To add an Assemble view to a Procore project, 'Admin' permission on the Assemble tool.
- To delete an Assemble view from a Procore project, 'Admin' permission on the Assemble tool.
- To open an Assemble view in a Procore project, 'Read-Only' permission or higher on the Assemble tool.
- An active user account for Assemble Insight (e.g., email address and password).
To learn more about the Assemble integration with Procore:
- Visit the Procore App Marketplace at: https://marketplace.procore.com/
- Navigate to BIM > Assemble (i.e., https://marketplace.procore.com/apps/assemble)
- Click Contact Us.
You can also send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.