This documentation details alpha, beta, and other pre-release software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To submit a request to enable the Assemble integration.
Assemble is a 3D model data management platform that allows Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) firms to leverage Building Information Management (BIM) data for increased project insight, advanced project collaboration and data-driven decision making. If your company has enabled the Assemble + Procore integration, a user with 'Admin' level permission to a project's Admin tool can enable the tool in a project and then add Assemble views to the Assemble tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To request to enable the Assemble tool, 'Admin' permission on the company's Admin tool.
- To add an Assemble view to a Procore project, 'Admin' permission on the Assemble tool.
- To delete an Assemble view from a Procore project, 'Admin' permission on the Assemble tool.
- To open an Assemble view in a Procore project, 'Read-Only' permission or higher on the Assemble tool.
- An active user account for Assemble Insight (e.g., email address and password).
To learn more about the Assemble integration with Procore:
- Visit the Procore App Marketplace at: https://marketplace.procore.com/
- Navigate to BIM > Assemble (i.e., https://marketplace.procore.com/apps/assemble)
- Click Contact Us.
You can also send a request to email@example.com.