To open an Assemble view that has been added to a Procore project.
Assemble is a 3D model data management platform that allows Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) firms to leverage Building Information Management (BIM) data for increased project insight, advanced project collaboration and data-driven decision making. If your company has enabled the Assemble + Procore integration, a user with 'Admin' level permission to a project's Admin tool can enable the tool in a project and then add Assemble views to the Assemble tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To request to enable the Assemble tool, 'Admin' permission on the company's Admin tool.
- To add an Assemble view to a Procore project, 'Admin' permission on the Assemble tool.
- To delete an Assemble view from a Procore project, 'Admin' permission on the Assemble tool.
- To open an Assemble view in a Procore project, 'Read-Only' permission or higher on the Assemble tool.
- An active user account for Assemble Insight (e.g., email address and password).
- Your Procore point of contact must enable the Assemble integration in Procore for your company's account. See Request to Enable the Assemble Tab.
- Navigate to the project's Assemble tool.
This reveals the Assemble Integration page and displays a list of Assemble views that have been added to your project.
- Locate the desired Assemble view and click Open.
This reveals an inventory list that summarizes all of the elements in the Assemble view.
Note: It may take a few moments for the model to completely load in the viewport.
- If you want to highlight specific elements in the open model, mark the desired checkboxes in the inventory list.